Both models in the new range are equipped with 40mm dynamic drivers to deliver JBL Signature Sound, no matter what your preferred style of headphone is.
Whether it’s time to focus, or get your groove on, advanced JBL True Adaptive ANC technology automatically adjusts to the real world in real time. This promises to eliminate distractions and maximise audio quality.
For those times where you need to hear the world around you, such as crossing a busy road, Smart Ambient sharpens the sounds of your surroundings. Phone calls are also a breeze using the headphones, with two beamforming microphones ensuring perfect call quality.
Best of all the new LIVE models apparently offer up to 65 hours of playtime. Even crazier. the speed-charging technology gives an extra 4 hours of playtime in just 5 minutes.
JBL LIVE 770NC and LIVE 670NC Key features:
- Bluetooth 5.3 with LE audio support*
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with Smart Ambient
- 2 beamforming microphones for perfect calls
- JBL Spatial Sound from any stereo content and device
- Customisable sound experience with Personi-Fi 2.0
- Up to 50 hours of battery life with Bluetooth and ANC on and up to 65 hours without
- 5-minute speed-charging for an additional 4 hours of playtime
- Autoplay and pause
- Multi-point connection for seamless switching between devices
- JBL Headphones App support for personalisation and EQ adjustments
The JBL LIVE 770NC and JBL LIVE 670NC will be available early 2024 in Aotearoa. You can nab them from JBL.co.nz or in a range of physical stores.
Both models are available in black, white and blue for $269.95 and $229.95 respectively.