School has started for another year. Back in my day expansion drives were refill pads. You could add pages to your books, pop some data down and transfer it to another book.
Those were the days, now kids have Robblox, err I mean laptops for school work. So being able to back up, store and share data is more important than ever.
WD and SanDisk must-have essentials for students of every age to keep your kiddos important school files from
- SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (RRP from $79): The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD lets you access your files from anywhere and at any time. The device boasts lightning-fast transfer speeds (1050MB/s2 read and 1000MB/s2 write speeds), IP65 water and dust resistance and drop protection so you can safely transfer files and edit straight from the drive.
- WD My Passport SSD (RRP from $119): The My Passport SSD is the ultimate portable school accessory with fast read and write speeds and capacities of up to 4TB. My Passport SSD keeps your data safe with 265-bit AES hardware encryption and backup software enabling simple backup of high-capacity files to your drive.
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe (RRP from $15): For students always on the go, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe lets you easily move files across your USB Type-C and Type-A devices.
- WD My Passport HDD (RRP from $106): Make sure all of your files never get lost with the My Passport hard drive. Featuring a sleek and durable design, the My Passport hard drive is portable and keeps your digital life’s contents secure with backup software that can be set to run automatically to your schedule.
- Western Digital’s iPhone 15-compatible drives: Western Digital has extended storage and backup solutions for any device from the iPhone 15 lineup with their compatible USB-C drives including SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go, SanDisk Ultra Flash Drive, SanDisk Phone Drive and more.